The Industrial Development Company of Eswatini (IDCE) is a development finance institution formed to promote industrial growth in Eswatini.
IDCE fulfils its role by promoting and investing in financially viable projects in all sectors like:
- Property Development
To be the preferred development financier
To facilitate sustainable economic growth through the provision of development finance to all sectors of the economy to satisfy all stakeholders’ aspirations.
- Team work
IDCE is responsible for promoting and facilitating the economic development of the Kingdom of Eswatini and opportunities for the development of new, existing, industrial, commercial and agricultural business undertakings .
- Microfinance Unit
- Development Bank of South Africa (DBSA)
- FSE & CC
- Commercial Amadoda
- World Vision
- Eswatini Investment Promotion Authority (SIPA)
- Eswatini Enterprise Development Company (SEDCO)
- Southern African Development Community-Development Finance Resource Centre (SADC-DFRC)
- Association of African Development Finance Institutions (AADFI)